Thursday, April 5, 2012

GWRJ Proposal

1. A general topic description.
-There are always wanted ads or classified ads, such as in our local newspaper that I constantly read, "The Pantagraph." I want to explore how people view these ads not only under 2 pages of the paper, but all over the entire paper in separate sections. Also, overall, I would like to research how exactly the writer of these ads write them and how people reply to them.

2. Describe the specific genre(s) that your article will explore (if any)
-Ads (wanted, classified, or personal). 

3. An explanation of the author's perspective (i.e. are you planning to creat a personal narrative of your own experience, or to research how other people writer, or what?)
-I will research how other people write and view classified ads. I think that it might be easier to hopefully research online ads and review the comments, or research how online ads differ from newspaper ads. 

4. Potential use of visual elements
-Web shots, pictures, or maybe even charts for examples. 

5. Discuss your plans for citing research in your articles

-I will most likely use in text citation with the references placed at the end of my article, it in text quotes if I interview or use direct quotes from a reference or person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment